The health and safety of you and our staff will always be our number one priority.
As news about the current COVID-19 virus continues to develop, please know that we are carefully monitoring the situation and doing our very best to make sure that Window World team members deliver the safest experience possible for you and your families.
We continue to follow the direction and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Federal and NY government.
On Friday 3/20/2020 Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered nonessential businesses to keep 100% of their workforce at home, and he put in place stringent new restrictions on New Yorkers as the state grapples with the current coronavirus outbreak in the U.S.
As a result, we are mandated to take extra precautions with running our business and servicing our customers. This is to best protect both our staff and customers alike:
- The Window World of Long Island office at 33 Hempstead Turnpike Farmingdale, NY 11735 will be closed to all customers and all staff.
- We will take this closure as an opportunity to take an additional precaution to sanitize the entire office to ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing. We are following all the CDC’s recommended best practices for killing germs and lessening the chance of transmitting the virus.
- We are temporarily cancelling all scheduled in-home design consultant appointments, all installations, and all services. We will resume them immediately once we are permitted. We will try our best to accommodate emergency services only, if possible.
- All products in warehouse will be held at this time until we resume normal business operations. We will also not be receiving any deliveries for products at this time.
- We will have limited remote access to answer any questions. We will respond to all e-mails and phone messages as soon as possible. Please submit any warranty requests via our website. Warranty matters will be handled as soon as we resume normal business functions.
It is our ultimate goal to make you feel as comfortable as possible during this uncertain time. We will continue to do our absolute best when it comes to ensuring the safety of both our team members and our customers, and we will deliver any relevant updates regarding our strategies for handling the COVID-19 virus as they become available.
Thank you for continuing to trust Window World during this unprecedented time. We are honored to have your support and understanding.
Les, Aaron, and Matthew Levy